Looking for your next career move? We’re looking for experienced Account Managers who want to further their careers in a progressive and growing marketing agency.
A career at Catalyst will develop more than just your marketing skills. We work with our clients to ensure their businesses are aligned for growth across the board, including their sales and operations departments.
Working with us, you’ll get insight into many areas of the business world and mentoring on how businesses actually operate and the importance of aligning operations, sales and marketing to deliver results.
Based in the heart of Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, we’re easy to get to and surrounded by great places to shop, eat and drink.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years experience
- Experience working in an agency environment
- A proven track record of successful B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience working with SME clients and owner managers
- Knowledge of the entire marketing mix including; Inbound marketing and HubSpot
- Ability to create marketing strategies that focus on delivering tangible value/ROI
- Strong presentation and client management skills
Responsibilities would include:
- Managing a portfolio of B2B clients across a wide range of industry sectors
- Understanding client’s goals and creating an integrated marketing strategy that focuses on meeting them
- Managing the day-to-day elements of marketing campaigns and liaising with the wider team and external support
- Presenting research and marketing strategies to prospects and clients
Catalyst was established in 2011. Under new management (as of January 2018), our new directors and owners are looking to grow the agency and expand it’s offering.
To do that, we need to first grow the team internally, which is where you come in.
With investment in place, the existing team has already doubled its clients portfolio this year and has an aggressive growth plan in place.
This is a great time to join the agency and help to shape its future.
If that sounds good to you and you want to be a part of something from the ground up, this may well be the opportunity for you.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org