Let’s get straight to it….
The ideal candidate would have:
- 4+ years experience working in an agency environment
- A proven track record of creating successful B2B content strategies which include a wide variety of different content types e.g.
- Email workflows
- Blogs / guides
- Social content
- Video scripts
- Sales based emails
- A full understanding of how to tailor content depending on different personas, stage in the decision making process and overall business objectives
- Experience in developing brand propositions to help clients articulate what they do and the benefits they offer their customers – in a clear and succinct manner
- A good understanding of HubSpot (or similar)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO and tailoring content accordingly
- Strong presentation skills and ability to lead the content element of strategies, meetings and pitches
Responsibilities would include:
- Devising content strategies and then working with the team to integrate them into the wider marketing plan
- Reviewing existing content and making recommendations for improvements
- Attending client meetings to gather information to feed into the strategies and presenting completed work
We’re a purely digital marketing agency, we’ve been helping our clients get value from marketing and grow their businesses for over 10 years.
As a team we focus heavily on results and lead generation – as making our clients successful is the only way we can retain and grow the agency. So we’re looking for driven, ambitious and commercial people to join the team.
We’re not the biggest agency and we don’t want to be – the team is a tight knit group of individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets which really helps to deliver what our clients need.
If you’re looking for a role where you can develop further, make it your own and have responsibility for your own client team then this could be the right move for you.
If you think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org