As a Hubspot Gold Certified Agency Partner, we at Catalyst are uniquely placed to keep you updated with the latest developments in the world of Hubspot and, more specifically, what these developments mean for inbound marketers and clients alike. As a result, throughout this blog we’ll outline some of these key developments, covering a few specifics.
Inline Editors for Blog, Landing Pages, Website, and Email
Hubspot have recently introduced a whole host of new features and functionality to their software and system, one such development coming in the form of brand-new inline editors, allowing you to both create and edit content directly on the page. Through their “What You See is What You Get” (WYSIWYG) nature, these editors allow even the most technically unsavvy marketers to bridge the gap between their ideas and the actual web-pages.
Fewer barriers to great web pages is likely to lead to an overall greater standard of inbound marketing collateral – great news for both the agencies creating the content and the clients themselves, whose consumers will be on the receiving end of these web-pages.
It is worth noting that, as of September 2nd, all existing HubSpot customers can opt-in to the new editors as they will not be opted-in by default and can choose switch back to the old editor at any time. New Hubspot customers, however, will be automatically entitled to use the new editors only – given the vastly improved interface, usability and features, however, we at Catalyst see this as no bad thing.
So What’s Actually New?
The changes introduced to the editors have been applied to the editing functionality of blogs, landing pages, websites and emails (all hugely important aspects to digital marketing success).
- A revised inline content creation and editing experience designed to replicate the exact view of your audience. This allows for unparalleled real-time editing without the need for coding knowledge.
- Lightning-quick loading times that display your edits instantly, adding a new level of speed to your workflow.
- A step-by-step content creation flow designed to ensure you don’t forget any important factors.
- Smart content insights that guide you in personalising your content for optimised results (please note this in beta phase only).
- Updated SEO Optimisation suggestions systems that not only sit within landing page editors but also within all website pages, helping you create fully optimised, searchable web-pages.
- New Sandbox functionality means that you can now implement tentative changes to your website through a development area. This means you can essentially test out ideas without the changes going live.
As a marketing agency that often builds beautiful websites, underpinned by compelling content, we are all too aware of the importance of visuals. As a result, we have provided the below images courtesy of Hubspot to show you just what these new changes look like – enjoy!
Landing Page Editor:
Blog Page Editor:
Email Page Editor:
Having already revolutionised the world of modern marketing, Hubspot is definitely a platform to be excited about and, given these new changes, we at Catalyst are confident that the company will implement even more changes to the features we find so integral to providing awesome inbound marketing service to our clients. We’ll keep you posted!