Let’s get straight to it….
The ideal candidate would have:
- A degree in marketing
- 1+ years experience working in an agency environment
- Confident with different platforms such as:
- Email e.g. Mailchimp / DotDigital
- Content Management Systems e.g WordPress
- Social media account set-up
- Social media scheduling tools e.g. Hootsuite
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge and awareness of the entire marketing mix including; search, email, content and social media
- An understanding of HubSpot would be beneficial
Responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Account Management team in the day-to-day delivery of client campaigns
- Conducting research and competitor analysis for clients
- Updating timelines and status reports
- Attending client meetings
- Managing small client projects
We’re a purely digital marketing agency, we’ve been helping our clients get value from marketing and grow their businesses for over 10 years.
As a team we focus heavily on results and lead generation – as making our clients successful is the only way we can retain and grow the agency. So we’re looking for driven, ambitious and commercial people to join the team.
We’re not the biggest agency and we don’t want to be – the team is a tight knit group of individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets which really helps to deliver what our clients need.
If you’re looking for a role where you can develop further, make it your own and have responsibility for client work then this could be the right move for you.
If you think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org