Looking for your next career move? We’re looking for experienced Account Managers who want to further their careers in a progressive and growing marketing agency.
A career at Catalyst will develop more than just your marketing skills. We work with our clients to ensure their businesses are aligned for growth across the board, including their sales and operations departments.
Working with us, you’ll get insight into many areas of the business world and mentoring on how businesses actually operate and the importance of aligning operations, sales and marketing to deliver results.
Based in the heart of Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, we’re easy to get to and surrounded by great places to shop, eat and drink.
The ideal candidate would have:
3+ years experience working in an agency environment
- A proven track record of successful B2B marketing strategies & campaigns across a wide range of sectors
- Experience working with SME clients and owner managers
- A natural commercial outlook and approach to marketing
- Knowledge of the entire marketing mix including; Inbound marketing and HubSpot
- Ability to create marketing strategies that focus on delivering tangible value/ROI
- Strong presentation and client management skills
Responsibilities would include:
- Devising and overseeing the implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Understanding client’s goals and creating an integrated marketing strategy that focuses on meeting them
- Presenting research and marketing strategies to prospects and clients
- Being accountable for managing budgets
- Campaign reporting, analysing and optimisation
Overseeing other Account Executives
We’re a purely digital marketing agency, we’ve been helping our clients get value from marketing and grow their businesses for over 10 years.
As a team we focus heavily on results and lead generation – as making our clients successful is the only way we can retain and grow the agency. So we’re looking for driven, ambitious and commercial people to join the team.
We’re not the biggest agency and we don’t want to be – the team is a tight knit group of individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets which really helps to deliver what our clients need.
If you’re looking for a role where you can develop further, make it your own and have responsibility for your own client team then this could be the right move for you.
If you think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com