We’re looking for an office manager to provide support to our current team.
Your role is to look after our office environment and carry out crucial administration tasks in order to help the business run smoothly.
As our Office Manager, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our team, dealing with internal/external queries and action as required
- Be in charge of diary management and meeting bookings for the team
- Organisation of internal and customer meetings, lunches and conferences
- Meeting and greeting guests and customers to the business
- Answering and filtering telephone calls
- Handling sensitive and confidential information and data
- General admin tasks, including internal and external post
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An important role in a friendly, fast growing business
- Flexible hours with regards to pre & after-school parenting hours (if needed)
Experience we’re looking for
- Previous experience in an office administration role would be a plus, but isn’t necessary
- You must be well organised, well presented and professional
- Friendly and personable
- Health and Safety trained would be advantageous but not compulsory
If you’re interested in this role and think you’d be a good fit, please click here to send in your CV and cover letter.