Let's get straight to it....
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong WordPress development & HubSpot experience
- Responsive web design experience
- Experience of working either agency- or client-side as a developer
- Ability to scope project requirements
- Ability to write clean code and clear documentation with minimal oversight
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities would include:
- Write well designed, tested, efficient code
- Develop sites on both WordPress and HubSpot platforms
- Test sites and builds across multiple devices and platforms
- Work closely with the designers to ensure best practice is met
We're a purely digital marketing agency, we've been helping our clients get value from marketing and grow their businesses for over 10 years.
As a team we focus heavily on results and lead generation - as making our clients successful is the only way we can retain and grow the agency. So we're looking for driven, ambitious and commercial people to join the team.
We're not the biggest agency and we don't want to be - the team is a tight knit group of individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets which really helps to deliver what our clients need.
If you're looking for a role where you can develop further, make it your own and have responsibility for your own client team then this could be the right move for you.
If you think you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you. To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org