Let's get straight to it....
The ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years experience working in an agency environment
- A proven track record of successful B2B marketing strategies & campaigns across a wide range of sectors
- Experience working with SME clients and owner managers
- A natural commercial outlook and approach to marketing
- Knowledge of the entire marketing mix including; Inbound marketing and HubSpot
- Ability to create marketing strategies that focus on delivering tangible value/ROI
- Strong presentation and client management skills
Responsibilities would include:
- Devising and overseeing the implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Understanding client's goals and creating an integrated marketing strategy that focuses on meeting them
- Presenting research and marketing strategies to prospects and clients
- Being accountable for managing budgets
- Campaign reporting, analysing and optimisation
- Overseeing other Account Executives / Managers
We’re a full service, purely digital marketing agency based in Birmingham. We believe in doing things differently – with our focus being on tangible results, not vanity metrics. This methodology has allowed us to help our clients get real value from their marketing for over 10 years.
Our team are the backbone of our success, which is why we invest in our people just as much as we invest in our clients, as when our team flourishes, our business grows. That’s why we’re looking for driven, ambitious and commercially focused people to join our growing team; people who are ready and willing to test themselves, develop skills and contribute to our ongoing success.
It's important to us that we find the right people to join our business. Our team are a close-knit group of individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets, which helps us deliver what our clients need – lead generative, successful marketing and brand building.
Our team are encouraged to:
- Think – Step outside of your comfort zone, develop your skills and take on real responsibility for your work. We always trust our team to make the right decisions.
- Challenge – We operate in an open culture, with regular feedback sessions and transparent management. If you see something you want to change, take the initiative and let us know (it’s how we grow).
- Achieve – Achieve your goals, set new ones and achieve those, too. We reward our team based on retention & success. Above all else, maintaining extremely high standards is our goal (we want to be proud of our work).
It’s our mission to create a progressive, inclusive, gratifying and modern working environment. We’re growing, and with growth comes opportunity – opportunity that we feel is important to give to our team.
Think we sound right for you? We’d love to hear more. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.